Things to carry for rishikesh rafting
So you are planning for rafting trip to rishikesh ! Very well , this is a very good choice for adventure activity and you will surely enjoy it.
To make you trip comfortable and pleasing as a partner who cares for you we are giving below list of some of the things that you should consider carrying with you to your rishikesh rafting trip. Having these things with you will be useful if required and will make your whole experience comfortable
- T-Shirts and shorts or Bathing Suit to wear during rafting.
- River shoes or sneakers
- Clean set of Towels
- Extra pair of cloths ( to wear after rafting )
- Plastic Bags ( to put wet things )
- Energy Bars / Energy Drink / Water Bottle
- Extra Pair of your Spectacles ( In case you break/loose what you wearing )
- Sunglasses ( optional )
- Sun shade/ hat with brim
- Sunblock and Sun Burn Lotion
- Woolens/ thermal underwear ( During winter )
- Wind/ rain proof jacket ( During Winter )
- Comfortable trekking shoes ( If you plan for trekking )
- Flash light and spare batteries – important
- Power Backup for your Mobile / Camera etc
- Vaseline/ lip salve
- Insect / Mosquito repellent
- Personal toiletries – soap etc.
- Personal medication if any
- Small waterproof handbag to carry camera, packed lunch etc
Rishikesh Rafting Packages
We welcome you for Rishikesh Rafting and promise to provide you best of the experience and stay. Choose any of packages and send us enquiry we will call you back to get details and do your booking.